Men's Baker Brown_216 Martt Ted 2 kwca8bcc23234-Fashion Sneakers
- Artfaerie Women's Transparent Rain Ankle Boots Stiletto Heel Pointed Toe Waterproof Booties
- AN Womens Non-Marking Mini-Size Cold Lining Urethane Sandals DIU00796
- FLourishing Women's Peep Toe Crisscross Strap Tie Lace Up Stiletto Heel Block Platform Sandal Pumps
- Havaianas Women's Top Mix Sandal Flip Flop
- T-JULY Summer Women Woven Flats shoes Loafers Casual Leisure shoes Female Slip on Round Toe Shallow shoes
- GIY Women's Winter Fur Snow Martin Ankle Boots Waterproof Lace Up Short Boots Flat Low Rian Snow Booties
Donate to help deliver sustainable, long-term solutions to refugees in need.
worth of vital medicines, supplies and humanitarian goods were delivered to Palestine & Lebanon
Palestinians now benefit from new or repaired water infrastructure in Gaza
refugee youth benefited from language, math and life-skills courses in Lebanon
Black Gentle Souls Womens Nyssa 2 Peep Toe Wedge Pump
Dark Green Camper Mens Peu Cami Leather shoes
Travel the length and breadth of the Palestine and you will see Anera-built infrastructure in communities from Jenin in the northern West Bank down to Rafah in southern Gaza. We have been building infrastructure in Palestine for nearly 50 years....
Thanks to our supporters, 1,100 Palestinian families in Gaza now have a greenhouse which provides food and income security. Since 2007, Gaza has suffered a blockade and three wars. Eight out of ten Gaza families have come to depend on...
By Naser Qadous, Anera’s agricultural programs manager A cooperative is defined as a legal entity representing a group of individuals that come together to achieve a common objective. Their purpose is to serve themselves and their community and to work...
Black Tumbled Leather Sudini Womens Laila
As part of Anera’s early childhood development (ECD) work, we are currently building six new preschools in the northern West Bank. These schools, like the others Anera has built or renovated, are located in rural and economically disadvantaged communities, where access and availability are particularly limited.