Materials Blend Women's Comfortable Tirahse High Closed Pumps-shoes Buckle Solid Toe Round Heels icrl8bcc22684-New Shoes
- SK Studio Women's Unisex Travel Low Hiking shoes
- Autumn and Winter Long Boots, Stovepipe, Over The Knee, Women's Boots, Tide, Thick, High-Heeled Boots,Brown,42
- FEWW11 Women Cute Lightweight shoes Sneakers Cool Funny Easter Eggs Cozy Sport Lace-Up
- AllhqFashion Women's Pull-on High-Heels Imitated Suede Solid Low-top Boots
- Women Comfortable Boots Over The Knee Boots Thick Sole Platform Slim Long Winter Warm Fashion shoes
- Lacitena Women's Pointed Toe Crystal shoes，Casual Rhinestone Low Heel Flat shoes
Donate to help deliver sustainable, long-term solutions to refugees in need.
worth of vital medicines, supplies and humanitarian goods were delivered to Palestine & Lebanon
Palestinians now benefit from new or repaired water infrastructure in Gaza
refugee youth benefited from language, math and life-skills courses in Lebanon
Ailj Water shoes, Men and Women Quick-Drying Diving Surf Swimming shoes Used for Wading Yoga Beach shoes
Baviue Women's Sandles Leather Casual Thong Sandals
Travel the length and breadth of the Palestine and you will see Anera-built infrastructure in communities from Jenin in the northern West Bank down to Rafah in southern Gaza. We have been building infrastructure in Palestine for nearly 50 years....
Thanks to our supporters, 1,100 Palestinian families in Gaza now have a greenhouse which provides food and income security. Since 2007, Gaza has suffered a blockade and three wars. Eight out of ten Gaza families have come to depend on...
By Naser Qadous, Anera’s agricultural programs manager A cooperative is defined as a legal entity representing a group of individuals that come together to achieve a common objective. Their purpose is to serve themselves and their community and to work...
gold Toe Women's Little Black Bouquet Flat Knit Crew Socks, 2 Pairs, shoes Size 6-9
As part of Anera’s early childhood development (ECD) work, we are currently building six new preschools in the northern West Bank. These schools, like the others Anera has built or renovated, are located in rural and economically disadvantaged communities, where access and availability are particularly limited.