Skull Mustache ERSER in Minimalist Road Women shoes Running Sombrero icrl8bcc101796-New Shoes
- Mountain Warehouse Belfour Womens Waterproof Walking shoes -for Hiking
- Sudini Womens Carmen Dress Sandal
- Women's Home shoes Wedge Heel Indoor Slippers Winter Warm Cute Thickening Slippers for 2019 New
- FidgetFidget Animal Bulldog Green Canvas shoes Women Girls Hi Tops Sneakers Comfy Pumps Women's US 8 blueCC3110AK
- LANSEL Net Boots Spring and Summer Thick with Women's shoes Hollow Short Boots Breathable Cool Boots
- Franco Sarto Womens Owens Ankle Boot
Donate to help deliver sustainable, long-term solutions to refugees in need.
worth of vital medicines, supplies and humanitarian goods were delivered to Palestine & Lebanon
Palestinians now benefit from new or repaired water infrastructure in Gaza
refugee youth benefited from language, math and life-skills courses in Lebanon
TOGIC Elegant Comfortable Women's Leather Gladiator Mid Rough Heels Wedges Buckle Sandals
Keds Women's Champion Crochet Fashion Sneaker
Travel the length and breadth of the Palestine and you will see Anera-built infrastructure in communities from Jenin in the northern West Bank down to Rafah in southern Gaza. We have been building infrastructure in Palestine for nearly 50 years....
Thanks to our supporters, 1,100 Palestinian families in Gaza now have a greenhouse which provides food and income security. Since 2007, Gaza has suffered a blockade and three wars. Eight out of ten Gaza families have come to depend on...
By Naser Qadous, Anera’s agricultural programs manager A cooperative is defined as a legal entity representing a group of individuals that come together to achieve a common objective. Their purpose is to serve themselves and their community and to work...
Newstarshop Women Platform shoes Wedges Autumn Summer Women Breathable shoes with Bow
As part of Anera’s early childhood development (ECD) work, we are currently building six new preschools in the northern West Bank. These schools, like the others Anera has built or renovated, are located in rural and economically disadvantaged communities, where access and availability are particularly limited.