Womens Comfort CHALi99 Lightweight Floral Sole Soft Athletic Sneakers Sunflowers colorful Painting Oil shoes Mesh gocb8bcc25324-New Shoes
- Stars Moons and z Sleep in Pink Womens Casual Slip on Low Top Canvas Tennis shoes
- Kyle Walsh Pa Women Flats doudou shoes Ballerina Women Flat shoes Crystal Single shoes
- Funtasma Women's Schoolgirl 50 White Patent Size 12 M
- Owaheson Platform Lace up Sneaker Casual Chunky Walking shoes Low Top Women North Star State Minnesota Flag
- YUBIN Sandals Wild Flat Net Red Sandals Vintage Fairy Mid Heel Transparent (Size 35)
- RHFDVGDS Autumn and winter Scrubs pointed toes chunky heels Lady shoes high heel ankle boots Lady Martin boots
Donate to help deliver sustainable, long-term solutions to refugees in need.
worth of vital medicines, supplies and humanitarian goods were delivered to Palestine & Lebanon
Palestinians now benefit from new or repaired water infrastructure in Gaza
refugee youth benefited from language, math and life-skills courses in Lebanon
DoraTasia Women's Trendy Leather Rivet Pointed Toe High Heel Pumps Dress shoes
Crack of dawn Fashion Party Slippers Women Summer shoes Yellow Black White Buckle Chunky Heel Ladies Slides
Travel the length and breadth of the Palestine and you will see Anera-built infrastructure in communities from Jenin in the northern West Bank down to Rafah in southern Gaza. We have been building infrastructure in Palestine for nearly 50 years....
Thanks to our supporters, 1,100 Palestinian families in Gaza now have a greenhouse which provides food and income security. Since 2007, Gaza has suffered a blockade and three wars. Eight out of ten Gaza families have come to depend on...
By Naser Qadous, Anera’s agricultural programs manager A cooperative is defined as a legal entity representing a group of individuals that come together to achieve a common objective. Their purpose is to serve themselves and their community and to work...
Rocket Dog Womens Crest Coast Fabric Ankle Bootie
As part of Anera’s early childhood development (ECD) work, we are currently building six new preschools in the northern West Bank. These schools, like the others Anera has built or renovated, are located in rural and economically disadvantaged communities, where access and availability are particularly limited.