LEATHERMAN Xti Women Black Boots gocb8bcc73482-New Shoes
- Black Women's Wood Grain Wedge Sandals Super High shoes Fashion Chunky Block Heel Sandals(Heel Height 15-17cm)
- MiniYoo Plus Size Genuine Leather Flat shoes Woman Handmade Leather Loafers Flexible Spring Casual shoes Woman Flats
- I'm Not Yelling I'm Italian Women'S Recreation Canvas Handbag For Work Shoulder Tote
- Gjsonmv Skull pinks Art Print mesh Lightweight shoes Women Dad Sports Badminton Sneakers shoes
- Nature Breeze CC27 Women Leatherette Open Toe Strap Woven Jewel Embellishment Sandal - Coral
- Kyle Walsh Pa Women Professional Dancing shoes Ballroom Dance shoes Ladies Latin Dance shoes bluee Black Red 3colors
Donate to help deliver sustainable, long-term solutions to refugees in need.
worth of vital medicines, supplies and humanitarian goods were delivered to Palestine & Lebanon
Palestinians now benefit from new or repaired water infrastructure in Gaza
refugee youth benefited from language, math and life-skills courses in Lebanon
Style & Co Brigyte Wide Calf Women US 5 Black Knee High Boot
ASHIJIN Boutique Clouds Fashion Women Day Clutches Purse Hardcase Acrylic Night Box Party Shoulder Chain
Travel the length and breadth of the Palestine and you will see Anera-built infrastructure in communities from Jenin in the northern West Bank down to Rafah in southern Gaza. We have been building infrastructure in Palestine for nearly 50 years....
Thanks to our supporters, 1,100 Palestinian families in Gaza now have a greenhouse which provides food and income security. Since 2007, Gaza has suffered a blockade and three wars. Eight out of ten Gaza families have come to depend on...
By Naser Qadous, Anera’s agricultural programs manager A cooperative is defined as a legal entity representing a group of individuals that come together to achieve a common objective. Their purpose is to serve themselves and their community and to work...
Shop4u247 Crazy Pink Ethnic Punjabi Juttis for Womens
As part of Anera’s early childhood development (ECD) work, we are currently building six new preschools in the northern West Bank. These schools, like the others Anera has built or renovated, are located in rural and economically disadvantaged communities, where access and availability are particularly limited.