Pointed-Toe shoes Heel Thick Buckle Belt Leather Fashion Theshy Martin Women's Boots ailx8bcc101696-New Shoes
- Premier Standard Women Fashion Comfy Vegan Suede Block Heel Slip On Thigh High Over The Knee Boots
- Naturalizer Womens Fawn Heeled Sandal
- Tundra Men's Bronco Winter Boot, Black Brown
- Nine Seven Genuine Leather Women's Pointed Toe Chunky Heel Fur Classic Handmade Ankle Booties
- Spring Step Women's Chapeco shoes color Black Leather shoes
- Nike Max Ltd 3 Mens Style 687977
- Men's shoes Fall Breathable Tip Loafers Leather British Business Casual Soft shoes
- Quiksilver Finn Lite - shoes for Men AQYS700052
- Adidas Men's Messi 16.3 FG Soccer Cleat
- New Balance MX624WN3 6E, Men's Running shoes
- Adidas Men's NMD_r1 Stlt Pk Fitness shoes
Donate to help deliver sustainable, long-term solutions to refugees in need.
worth of vital medicines, supplies and humanitarian goods were delivered to Palestine & Lebanon
Palestinians now benefit from new or repaired water infrastructure in Gaza
refugee youth benefited from language, math and life-skills courses in Lebanon
Not Rated Womens Yoko Riding Boot
ALOTUS Women's Woolen Hand Knitted Strip Soft Warm Slippers Indoor
Travel the length and breadth of the Palestine and you will see Anera-built infrastructure in communities from Jenin in the northern West Bank down to Rafah in southern Gaza. We have been building infrastructure in Palestine for nearly 50 years....
Thanks to our supporters, 1,100 Palestinian families in Gaza now have a greenhouse which provides food and income security. Since 2007, Gaza has suffered a blockade and three wars. Eight out of ten Gaza families have come to depend on...
By Naser Qadous, Anera’s agricultural programs manager A cooperative is defined as a legal entity representing a group of individuals that come together to achieve a common objective. Their purpose is to serve themselves and their community and to work...
2019 New Spring Women Pumps 10.5cm High Thin Heel Pointed Toe Butterfly-Knot Sweet Heels Pumps
As part of Anera’s early childhood development (ECD) work, we are currently building six new preschools in the northern West Bank. These schools, like the others Anera has built or renovated, are located in rural and economically disadvantaged communities, where access and availability are particularly limited.