Lace Trainers Heels Platform Pointed Comfortable Fashion Women's DecoStain Up Toe shoes Sneakers Walking Jogging Sports Creepers zuqe8bcc101796-New Shoes
- Mountain Warehouse Belfour Womens Waterproof Walking shoes -for Hiking
- Sudini Womens Carmen Dress Sandal
- Women's Home shoes Wedge Heel Indoor Slippers Winter Warm Cute Thickening Slippers for 2019 New
- Fanciest Women's Bridal Wedding Party Evening Peep-Toe Pearls Low Heel Pump shoes 0700-11
- THE NORTH FACE Base Camp Lite Flip-Flop Women's Black
- Women's shoes high Heel Thick Heel shoes Comfortable Female shoes Work shoes Women (color B, Size 34)
Donate to help deliver sustainable, long-term solutions to refugees in need.
worth of vital medicines, supplies and humanitarian goods were delivered to Palestine & Lebanon
Palestinians now benefit from new or repaired water infrastructure in Gaza
refugee youth benefited from language, math and life-skills courses in Lebanon
Glad You Came 2019 Summer Women Sandals Crystal 11cm High Heels Sexy Strap Female Transparent Clear Block Heels Fetish Jelly Metal Heels shoes
Frestree Comfortable shoes for Girls Flat Style shoes
Travel the length and breadth of the Palestine and you will see Anera-built infrastructure in communities from Jenin in the northern West Bank down to Rafah in southern Gaza. We have been building infrastructure in Palestine for nearly 50 years....
Thanks to our supporters, 1,100 Palestinian families in Gaza now have a greenhouse which provides food and income security. Since 2007, Gaza has suffered a blockade and three wars. Eight out of ten Gaza families have come to depend on...
By Naser Qadous, Anera’s agricultural programs manager A cooperative is defined as a legal entity representing a group of individuals that come together to achieve a common objective. Their purpose is to serve themselves and their community and to work...
TDA Women's MA04169 Slip On Fashion Occasion Wedding Party Evening Pumps
As part of Anera’s early childhood development (ECD) work, we are currently building six new preschools in the northern West Bank. These schools, like the others Anera has built or renovated, are located in rural and economically disadvantaged communities, where access and availability are particularly limited.